A good deal for you, your community and the environment. Since 2005, the proceeds from Habitat ReStore Vail Valley have helped fund building affordable homes in Eagle County. The ReStore location in Gypsum represents partnerships in progress, by the community and for the community.
- We accept items that can be sold at our ReStore.
- Items must be outside the home to be picked up.
- Items must be disassembled and ready for easy loading.
- Scheduled within a reasonable timeframe.
- No fee (monetary donations to cover the cost of gas welcome).
- Fill out form below, a staff member will be in touch with details.
Accepted Donation Items
Habitat ReStore Vail Valley accepts a variety of new and reclaimed building materials, furniture and appliances in good working condition. Donations are subject to staff approval; we may decline an item on site.
All donations must be in good, salable condition. This means no rips, stains, noticeable wear, sun fading or outdated items. All items must be outside or in a garage for pick-up.
To request a donation pickup of items that won’t fit in your vehicle, complete the form below and someone from our staff will contact you. Please provide a detailed list of items you wish to have picked up.
Donation drop-offs are accepted, during business hours, at our store located at 250 Lindbergh Drive in Gypsum.
We do NOT accept mattresses or box springs!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Our monthly newsletter contains news, updates on our build sites, family stories, events + more. Sign up today and stay informed.