VOLUNTEER WITH HABITAT
Come Build with Us!
Habitat for Humanity is a volunteer-driven organization. We welcome people from all walks of life to join us in building affordable homes with families in need. Each year, HFHVV has approximately 850 volunteers work on Habitat homes and at the Habitat ReStore, contributing more than 17,000 hours.
There are many different volunteer opportunities at Habitat for Humanity. We really appreciate individuals that are highly skilled in their trade, or anyone interested in learning and helping us grow. Everyone is welcome! Review Habitat’s Vail Valley’s Volunteer FAQs or Sign Up today.
Thank you for your interest in helping families in Eagle County realize their dream of home ownership!
Signing up is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Click one of the “Volunteer” buttons at the bottom of the page
- View the calendar of available dates
- Select the date you want, register and sign up for that day
- ‘No shows’ significantly affect our ability to provide a great experience for all involved. Should your schedule change, we ask for the courtesy of 48 hours notice, yet we also understand that last minute things come up. If you have to cancel within 48 hours, please call the Volunteer Coordinator at 970.748.6718 ext. 127 as soon as possible.
- Even ‘drop ins’ can affect the planning and therefore experience of everyone involved. We are grateful for your service, however, please call ahead to make sure there is space available and so we can adjust our preparations.
A reminder – Once you’ve signed up, you can print or email yourself a confirmation that contains other information about the project you are volunteering for.
Schedule changes – Several preparations are made for each day, including recruiting others, gathering materials, adjusting staff schedules, etc.
To learn more about Habitat’s volunteer opportunities call 970.748.6718 ext. 127 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.