- We accept items that can be sold at our ReStore.
- Items must be outside the home to be picked up.
- Items must be disassembled and ready for easy loading.
- Scheduled within a reasonable timeframe.
- No fee (monetary donations to cover the cost of gas welcome).
- Fill out form below, a staff member will be in touch with details.
Habitat ReStore Vail Valley accepts a variety of new and reclaimed building materials, furniture and appliances in good working condition. Donations are subject to staff approval; we may decline an item on site.
All donations must be in good, salable condition. This means no rips, stains, noticeable wear, sun fading or outdated items. All items must be outside or in a garage for pick-up.
To request a donation pickup of items that won’t fit in your vehicle, complete the form below and someone from our staff will contact you. Please provide a detailed list of items you wish to have picked up.
Donation drop-offs are accepted, during business hours, at our store located at 250 Lindbergh Drive in Gypsum.
We do NOT accept mattresses or box springs!
Habitat for Humanity Vail Valley Copyright © 2017