Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Signing up is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 1. Click the “Sign Up Now” button below
- 2. View the calendar of available opportunities.
- 3. Select the date you want, register and sign up for that day.
- 1. When you click the “Sign Up Now” button below you will be directed to our volunteer sign up site called Volunteer Up. This site allows us to manage the schedule and specific information while allowing you to sign up for available dates and projects.
- 2. Similar to other sites like Travelocity, Facebook, Blogger, etc., you will want to register and create a user account for yourself in order to sign up. Please let us know what your interests are so we can let you know when those opportunities arise. Please also indicate what groups you are affiliated with.
- 3. The calendar is in a spreadsheet format. One month is displayed at a time. Volunteer projects are available throughout the year so use the links below the blue bar titled “Volunteer Opportunities” to see other dates. Once you’ve found the right opportunity and date, click Sign Up. After registering, pick your shift, note how many guests are coming with you (call some friends to come with you!) and don’t forget to select a reminder before you hit the submit button!
A reminder - Once you’ve signed up, you can print or email yourself a confirmation that contains other information about the project you are volunteering for. If you selected to receive a reminder, one will be sent to you automatically.
Schedule changes - Several preparations are made for each volunteer day, including recruiting other volunteer leaders, gathering materials, adjusting staff schedules, etc.
- 'No shows' significantly affect our ability to provide a great volunteer experience for all involved. Should your schedule change, we ask for the courtesy of 48 hours notice, yet we also understand that last minute things come up. If you have to cancel within 48 hours, please call the Volunteer Coordinator as soon as possible.
- Even 'drop ins' can affect the planning and therefore experience of everyone involved. We are grateful for your service, however, please call ahead to make sure there is space available and so we can adjust our preparations.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Several common questions are answered on our FAQ’s page. If you don’t find your answer, contact Kalie the Volunteer Coordinator or call her at (970) 748-6718 or (970) 376-5284.